What information do we collect?
We may collect the following information when you visit our site:
– Your name
– Your email address
– Your IP address
– The website you visited before ours
– The website you visit after ours
– Cookies (see below for more information)
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect to:
– Administer our website and business;
– Improve our website and business;
– Understand your needs and preferences; and
– Send you marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you.
– Remember your name and email address so that you don’t have to enter them again each time you visit our site; and/or
– Understand how you use our website so that we can improve the way it works for you.
Your browser is likely set to accept cookies by default. However, if you would prefer not to receive cookies, you can change your browser settings at any time. Please refer to the help section of your browser for more information on how to do this.
If you choose not to receive cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly for you.
Do we share your information with third parties?
We will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party. However, we may disclose your information to:
– Our service providers who assist us in operating our website and business; and/or
– Law enforcement authorities if we are required to do so by law.
How do we protect your information?
We take reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. However, no website or Internet transmission is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our site. Any information that you transmit to us is done at your own risk.
What are your rights in relation to your personal information?
You have certain rights in relation to the personal information we hold about you. These include the right:
– To access your personal information;
– To update and correct your personal information;
– To have your personal information erased (in certain circumstances);
– To object to or restrict the use of your personal information (in certain circumstances); and/or
– To receive your personal information in a portable format (in certain circumstances).
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details set out below. We may need to verify your identity before we can action your request.
How can you contact us?
– Email: [email protected]
– Contact Form